Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Nick
- Follow with me on Twitter
- Follow with me on Instagram
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Launch your own podcast in 4 weeks with personalized coaching from me – Book a Call Today for Podcast Launch Pad 1-on-1 Coaching
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- Learn more about growing and monetizing your podcast in 2022 – Episode 69 with Melissa Guller
- Find the tools and resources to launch your podcast on your own – Start Your Own Podcast
- Get your podcast onto all major apps like Apple Podcast, Spotify, and Stitcher – Get Started with Buzzsprout
- Share your thoughts on the show in the Nine-Five Nation Facebook Group
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
Launching my podcast back in 2020 was one of the best decisions I could have made for myself and my business.
Not only have I been able to build an audience who is aware of my brand, but I’ve built amazing relationships with successful entrepreneurs from all over the world.
When it seems like everybody already has a podcast, the stats behind this are simply not true. Yes, podcasting has been taking off in popularity and only expecting to grow in the next few years, but it is still a very young medium with plenty of room mature.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- Benefits of making podcasting a part of your strategy in 2022.
- Reasons you should be guest podcasting (even if you’re a podcast host), and how it will help you grow your brand and business.
- A new LIMITED opportunity to get your podcast launched in 4-weeks in 2022.
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below or join the Nine-Five Nation Community to let me know there!
Download the Workbook
Episode 79 Develop an Online Course that ENGAGES Your Community and DRIVES Results [Erica Nash]Very few people who start your online courses, will actually finish them. As a course creator, that's a huge problem! Today, Erica Nash is here to talk about WHY students...
Episode 77: Breaking Into the Sharing Economy: Establishing Your Brand as a Marketplace Business [Hannah Pobar]
Episode 77 Breaking Into the Sharing Economy: Establishing Your Brand as a Marketplace Business [Hannah Pobar]The sharing economy has boomed since the introduction of businesses like AirBnb and Uber. More brands like this are popping up, but with that comes an extra...
Episode 76 Getting the Most out of Marketing Research by Asking the Right Questions [Annie Singer]The more you know about your market and the audience that resides in that market, the more successful you can be in marketing to them. Today, marketing research expert...