Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Nick
- Follow with me on Twitter
- Follow with me on Instagram
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Launch your own podcast in 4 weeks with personalized coaching from me – Book a Call Today for Podcast Launch Pad 1-on-1 Coaching
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- Learn more about growing and monetizing your podcast in 2022 – Episode 69 with Melissa Guller
- Find the tools and resources to launch your podcast on your own – Start Your Own Podcast
- Get your podcast onto all major apps like Apple Podcast, Spotify, and Stitcher – Get Started with Buzzsprout
- Share your thoughts on the show in the Nine-Five Nation Facebook Group
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
Launching my podcast back in 2020 was one of the best decisions I could have made for myself and my business.
Not only have I been able to build an audience who is aware of my brand, but I’ve built amazing relationships with successful entrepreneurs from all over the world.
When it seems like everybody already has a podcast, the stats behind this are simply not true. Yes, podcasting has been taking off in popularity and only expecting to grow in the next few years, but it is still a very young medium with plenty of room mature.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- Benefits of making podcasting a part of your strategy in 2022.
- Reasons you should be guest podcasting (even if you’re a podcast host), and how it will help you grow your brand and business.
- A new LIMITED opportunity to get your podcast launched in 4-weeks in 2022.
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below or join the Nine-Five Nation Community to let me know there!
Download the Workbook
How ChatGPT is Revolutionizing the World of Podcasting in 2023
If you're wanting to better understand how to use ChatGPT for your podcast, I'm hosting a FREE LIVE WORKSHOP 2/1/23 and 2/2/23 with Marc Ronick of iRonick Media.This will be a hands-on workshop where we'll show you EXACTLY what prompts to use to save you the most time...
Episode 98: How to Be a Knockout Podcast Guest [Jason Cercone]
Episode 98 How to Be a Knockout Podcast Guest [Jason Cercone]Being a guest on podcasts can get you in front of a ton of new people. It's your chance to share your knowledge and win over new people. However, if done incorrectly, you may be missing out on a HUGE...
Episode 97: Is Your New Business Jeopardizing Your Core Values? [Karl Jacobson]
Episode 97 Is Your New Business Jeopardizing Your Core Values? [Karl Jacobson]What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? Why did you decide to start your own business? And more importantly, do those two things align? Learn more in today's interview with...
Stay Connected to Get The Latest Podcast Alerts From Nine-Five
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
"The value you provide to others directly correlates to your success. The more value you provide, the more successful you become. Focus on the value!"
- Nick Nalbach
I am an entrepreneur and adventure enthusiast, looking to break free from the Nine-Five grind. I'll show you what has worked and is currently working for me, as well as what hasn't worked so well.