Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Erica
- Follow Erica on Instagram
- Learn more about creating an online course that ENGAGES your students at Erica Nash Design
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- Are you ready to start your own podcast!? Schedule a call to work 1 on 1 with me to get your podcast launched in 4-weeks! Enrollment is limited, so act fast.
- Learn more about Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Learn more about The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and how to ensure that your content is ADA-Compliant
- Share your thoughts on the show in the Nine-Five Nation Facebook Group
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
From teaching in high school to teaching others how to develop online courses, Erica Nash knows firsthand how to engage her students.
Erica has taken many online courses over the years and has seen exactly where many fall short, and where others succeed.
We all get into course creation for one purpose: to help other achieve the results they’re looking for. Sadly, this expectation often falls short. In the episode, Erica will be sharing the biggest mistakes to avoid while creating your online courses, as well as tips to keep your students engaged to the end.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- Biggest reasons why the students taking your courses don’t finish them.
- 3 things you can do to keep your students engaged.
- Importance of tracking engagement data with your courses.
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below or join the Nine-Five Nation Community to let me know there!
Download the Workbook
If you're wanting to better understand how to use ChatGPT for your podcast, I'm hosting a FREE LIVE WORKSHOP 2/1/23 and 2/2/23 with Marc Ronick of iRonick Media.This will be a hands-on workshop where we'll show you EXACTLY what prompts to use to save you the most time...
Episode 98 How to Be a Knockout Podcast Guest [Jason Cercone]Being a guest on podcasts can get you in front of a ton of new people. It's your chance to share your knowledge and win over new people. However, if done incorrectly, you may be missing out on a HUGE...
Episode 97 Is Your New Business Jeopardizing Your Core Values? [Karl Jacobson]What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? Why did you decide to start your own business? And more importantly, do those two things align? Learn more in today's interview with...
I am an entrepreneur and adventure enthusiast, looking to break free from the Nine-Five grind. I'll show you what has worked and is currently working for me, as well as what hasn't worked so well.