Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Tim
- Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
- Follow Tim on Twitter
- See how you can make money from your content: Visit TrueFanz
- Want to become a TrueFanz Creator? Message me on Instagram
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- Learn more about the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and MSP (Minimum Sellable Product) as it relates to SaaS: Listen to 065: Software as a Service: From Minimum Viable Product to Minimum Sellable Product [Jeroen Corthout]
- Share your thoughts on the show in the Nine-Five Nation Facebook Group
Ready to start your own podcast? Let’s hop on a chat and talk about how to make your podcasting dreams a reality! – Book call
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
Not gonna lie. I’ve thought about building a SaaS business (Software as a Service). I thought it would be so cool to have my own program or piece of software that can easily be redistributed to thousands of potential clients. There were only 2 problems:
- I don’t know how to code
- I don’t have the money to pay someone who does know how to code
After talking with Tim Branyan, today’s guest, I could not believe how little it actually costs to get your app or software developed. With invest only $10,000, Tim was able to get the MSP (Minimum Sellable Product) developed, and ultimately build and grow that into a multi-7-figures business.
Sure it’ll take some research and a little bit of hands-on vetting, but in this episode Tim is going to help get you moving in the right direction so you can get building your own SaaS business, and help the people it’s intended to help.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- What is means to build a minimum viable product and what that looks like in the SaaS world.
- Better understanding of how to get your first feedback and possibly first customers for your SaaS business.
- How to expand your network and potential customers beyond your immediate circle.
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below or join the Nine-Five Nation Community to let me know there!
Download the Workbook
Episode 98 How to Be a Knockout Podcast Guest [Jason Cercone]Being a guest on podcasts can get you in front of a ton of new people. It's your chance to share your knowledge and win over new people. However, if done incorrectly, you may be missing out on a HUGE...
Episode 97 Is Your New Business Jeopardizing Your Core Values? [Karl Jacobson]What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? Why did you decide to start your own business? And more importantly, do those two things align? Learn more in today's interview with...
Episode 96: Using Incentives to drive more leads, increase sales, and grow your business [Marco Torres]
Episode 96 Using Incentives to drive more leads, increase sales, and grow your business [Marco Torres]One way to grow your list of leads and potential clients is through the use of incentives. But what kinds of incentives work? And how do you properly implement them?...
I am an entrepreneur and adventure enthusiast, looking to break free from the Nine-Five grind. I'll show you what has worked and is currently working for me, as well as what hasn't worked so well.