Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Danny
- Follow Danny on Twitter
- Listen to Podcaster Stories
- Listen to Danny’s newest podcast, POD Chat (launch date: Mar. 4, 2022)
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- Track your podcast reviews across all platforms with My Podcast Reviews
- Looking for a new podcast host? – Both are great platforms so be sure to see which best suites your specific needs:
- Edit your podcast faster with the Accusonus**
**Unfortunately Accusonus has discontinued their service and their products are no longer available for purchase 🙁
- Listen to MY Podcast Story on Danny’s show: Nick Nalbach on Working Towards Nine-Five Freedom
- Share your thoughts on the show in the Nine-Five Nation Facebook Group
Ready to start your own podcast? Let’s hop on a chat and talk about how to make your podcasting dreams a reality! – Book call
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
I’ll be the first to say that starting my podcast was a scary thing. I was definitely stepping out of my comfort zone.
But after talking about the topic with Danny Brown, I realized, it’s a totally normal thing!
As Head of Podcaster Experience over at CaptivateFM, Danny Brown is no stranger to the podcasting scene. And even he was nervous when he first set out to launch his show, Podcaster Stories.
Starting a podcast is like opening a new door of unknown and limitless possibilities. That can be intimidating, but the effort is SO well worth it.
But don’t just take my work for it, listen to my conversation with Danny as we navigate this space and recount his own experiences with launching Podcaster Storiers.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- Facing the fears and feelings of starting a podcast.
- The power of social media and newsletters and how they can help you grow your show.
- Why is Dynamic Content and how can it help you get clear with your call to action.
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below or join the Nine-Five Nation Community to let me know there!
Download the Workbook
Episode 93 Leveraging Yourself through Your Creative Talents [Jenna Noelle Porter]It can be very difficult to put full-faith in what you're doing to build your own business. Even when you're doing all the things right, it can be a difficult leap to make. Today, Jenna...
Episode 92 Making a Living Through Content Creation [Mindy Thomas]What makes content effective for your brand or business? How do you hook them in? How do you unlock that level of creativity you see out there? Today, we are talking with Mindy Thomas who literally...
Episode 91 The Genius Paid Ad Strategy that NO ONE is Telling You About! [Darrell Evans]Paid advertising has always baffled me. There are so many experts out there who make it sound so easy, but when put into practice, end up costing you a lot of money. Today, Darrell...