Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Danny
- Follow Danny on Twitter
- Listen to Podcaster Stories
- Listen to Danny’s newest podcast, POD Chat (launch date: Mar. 4, 2022)
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- Track your podcast reviews across all platforms with My Podcast Reviews
- Looking for a new podcast host? – Both are great platforms so be sure to see which best suites your specific needs:
- Edit your podcast faster with the Accusonus**
**Unfortunately Accusonus has discontinued their service and their products are no longer available for purchase 🙁
- Listen to MY Podcast Story on Danny’s show: Nick Nalbach on Working Towards Nine-Five Freedom
- Share your thoughts on the show in the Nine-Five Nation Facebook Group
Ready to start your own podcast? Let’s hop on a chat and talk about how to make your podcasting dreams a reality! – Book call
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
I’ll be the first to say that starting my podcast was a scary thing. I was definitely stepping out of my comfort zone.
But after talking about the topic with Danny Brown, I realized, it’s a totally normal thing!
As Head of Podcaster Experience over at CaptivateFM, Danny Brown is no stranger to the podcasting scene. And even he was nervous when he first set out to launch his show, Podcaster Stories.
Starting a podcast is like opening a new door of unknown and limitless possibilities. That can be intimidating, but the effort is SO well worth it.
But don’t just take my work for it, listen to my conversation with Danny as we navigate this space and recount his own experiences with launching Podcaster Storiers.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- Facing the fears and feelings of starting a podcast.
- The power of social media and newsletters and how they can help you grow your show.
- Why is Dynamic Content and how can it help you get clear with your call to action.
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below or join the Nine-Five Nation Community to let me know there!
Download the Workbook
Episode 98 How to Be a Knockout Podcast Guest [Jason Cercone]Being a guest on podcasts can get you in front of a ton of new people. It's your chance to share your knowledge and win over new people. However, if done incorrectly, you may be missing out on a HUGE...
Episode 97 Is Your New Business Jeopardizing Your Core Values? [Karl Jacobson]What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? Why did you decide to start your own business? And more importantly, do those two things align? Learn more in today's interview with...
Episode 96: Using Incentives to drive more leads, increase sales, and grow your business [Marco Torres]
Episode 96 Using Incentives to drive more leads, increase sales, and grow your business [Marco Torres]One way to grow your list of leads and potential clients is through the use of incentives. But what kinds of incentives work? And how do you properly implement them?...
I am an entrepreneur and adventure enthusiast, looking to break free from the Nine-Five grind. I'll show you what has worked and is currently working for me, as well as what hasn't worked so well.