Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Dorothy
- Follow Dorothy on Instagram
- Connect with Dorothy on LinkedIn
- Visit DKEast online
- Listen to the Thriving in the Chaos Podcast
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- For cashflow forecasting and scenario planning, check out Float
- For better bookkeeping, visit Quickbooks
- If you’re struggling with pricing your offerings, learn more about mindset and positioning – Listen to Episode 014 with Rich White
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
Todays guest, Dorothy Kolb, specializes in helping small to medium sized business think more strategically about their finances. Dorothy and her company DKEast dedicate help clients think proactively about their finances instead of reactively.
In the episode, we cover many topics that plague small business owners, and can ultimately bleed money out of their business, without you even knowing it.
The information in this episode is your first step in getting proactive about your money so you can focus on growing a profitable business.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- Why we are de-valuing ourselves in our business and shifting that mindset to make more money in your business
- The biggest financial mistake you’re likely making in your business
- The Importance of cash reserves (or emergency fund) for your business
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below and let me know!
Download the Workbook
Episode 98 How to Be a Knockout Podcast Guest [Jason Cercone]Being a guest on podcasts can get you in front of a ton of new people. It's your chance to share your knowledge and win over new people. However, if done incorrectly, you may be missing out on a HUGE...
Episode 97 Is Your New Business Jeopardizing Your Core Values? [Karl Jacobson]What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? Why did you decide to start your own business? And more importantly, do those two things align? Learn more in today's interview with...
Episode 96: Using Incentives to drive more leads, increase sales, and grow your business [Marco Torres]
Episode 96 Using Incentives to drive more leads, increase sales, and grow your business [Marco Torres]One way to grow your list of leads and potential clients is through the use of incentives. But what kinds of incentives work? And how do you properly implement them?...
I am an entrepreneur and adventure enthusiast, looking to break free from the Nine-Five grind. I'll show you what has worked and is currently working for me, as well as what hasn't worked so well.