Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Dorothy
- Follow Dorothy on Instagram
- Connect with Dorothy on LinkedIn
- Visit DKEast online
- Listen to the Thriving in the Chaos Podcast
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- For cashflow forecasting and scenario planning, check out Float
- For better bookkeeping, visit Quickbooks
- If you’re struggling with pricing your offerings, learn more about mindset and positioning – Listen to Episode 014 with Rich White
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
Todays guest, Dorothy Kolb, specializes in helping small to medium sized business think more strategically about their finances. Dorothy and her company DKEast dedicate help clients think proactively about their finances instead of reactively.
In the episode, we cover many topics that plague small business owners, and can ultimately bleed money out of their business, without you even knowing it.
The information in this episode is your first step in getting proactive about your money so you can focus on growing a profitable business.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- Why we are de-valuing ourselves in our business and shifting that mindset to make more money in your business
- The biggest financial mistake you’re likely making in your business
- The Importance of cash reserves (or emergency fund) for your business
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below and let me know!
Download the Workbook
Episode 93 Leveraging Yourself through Your Creative Talents [Jenna Noelle Porter]It can be very difficult to put full-faith in what you're doing to build your own business. Even when you're doing all the things right, it can be a difficult leap to make. Today, Jenna...
Episode 92 Making a Living Through Content Creation [Mindy Thomas]What makes content effective for your brand or business? How do you hook them in? How do you unlock that level of creativity you see out there? Today, we are talking with Mindy Thomas who literally...
Episode 91 The Genius Paid Ad Strategy that NO ONE is Telling You About! [Darrell Evans]Paid advertising has always baffled me. There are so many experts out there who make it sound so easy, but when put into practice, end up costing you a lot of money. Today, Darrell...