Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Pete
- Connect with Pete on LinkedIn
- Learn how to create systems for your business to beocome a more effective leader at Simplifying Entrepreneurship
- Listen to the Simplifying Entrepreneurship Podcast
- Download the Planner
- Take the Free Assessment to see where you are at in your business and where you can improve
Additional Resources, Tools, and Links
- Share your thoughts on the show in the Nine-Five Nation Facebook Group
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
As a leader of any business, it’s to be engulfed in managing it rather than leading it. If you are so caught up in this management position, it becomes very difficult to grow and propel your business to new heights.
That’s where Pete Mohr and Simplifying Entrepreneurship come into play. In the episode, Pete shares his 5 Ps Framework to help you get clear on your goals, simplify your processes, and ultimately grow your business.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
By the end of this episode, you should have learned:
- What does it mean to work ON your business instead of IN your business?
- “OAO Everything” – Optimize, Automate, Outsource – What does this mean? And how can this help?
- Using the 5P Framework to turn your frustrations into freedom
Did You Enjoy the Episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
What was your biggest takeaway from today’s interview?
Leave a comment below or join the Nine-Five Nation Community to let me know there!
Download the Workbook
If you're wanting to better understand how to use ChatGPT for your podcast, I'm hosting a FREE LIVE WORKSHOP 2/1/23 and 2/2/23 with Marc Ronick of iRonick Media.This will be a hands-on workshop where we'll show you EXACTLY what prompts to use to save you the most time...
Episode 98 How to Be a Knockout Podcast Guest [Jason Cercone]Being a guest on podcasts can get you in front of a ton of new people. It's your chance to share your knowledge and win over new people. However, if done incorrectly, you may be missing out on a HUGE...
Episode 97 Is Your New Business Jeopardizing Your Core Values? [Karl Jacobson]What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? Why did you decide to start your own business? And more importantly, do those two things align? Learn more in today's interview with...
I am an entrepreneur and adventure enthusiast, looking to break free from the Nine-Five grind. I'll show you what has worked and is currently working for me, as well as what hasn't worked so well.