Links & Resources
Note: Some of the links listed below may be affiliate links. This means I will receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you choose to purchase through them.
Connect with Max
- Follow Max on Twitter
- Connect with Max on LinkedIn
- Read How to Be Fan-Fucking-Tastic by Max Borges
- Visit Max online – MaxBorges.com
- Work with Max Borges Agency
Additional Resources and Books Mentioned in This Episode
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Straight from the Gut by Jack Welch
- Mastering the Rockerfeller Habits by Verne Harnish
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Learn more about the importance of niching down in this interview with Karl Hughes (Episode 38)
If you haven’t done this already, go leave a review of the Nine-Five Podcast over on iTunes!
Have you fired yourself from your business yet?
If you don’t understand what I mean, you need to listen in on the full episode with today with Max Borges.
Max runs a multi-million dollar marketing agency and he was able to build this company without investing a whole lot of money upfront. He was able to do so, by being smart with his money and investing back into the agency he was building by hiring employees as quickly as possible.
Early on Max knew that in order for his business to grow, he needed to hire employees to remove himself from certain aspects of his business. Not because he couldn’t do the work, but he knew there were other people who could do the work better, and his effort was more valuable focusing on other aspects of his business.
Key Points Discussed in This Episode
Aside from discussing Max’s story about how he was able to build his agency and what that looks like, Max gets into many business golden nuggets that will serve you regardless of whether you currently have employees in your business or just getting started.
3 Main Takeaways from The Episode:
- Why hiring employees could be one of the best investments you make into your business
- How running preliminary tests for your business can help validate ideas and weed out potential problems with little money invested
- How niching down can separate you from competition and help you scale more than you could ever imagine
We can all learn a lot from what Max has accomlished and done with his agency.
So tune in and let’s learn how to be “Fan-Fucking-Tastic!”
I Want to Know…
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Nine-Five Podcast. Thank you so much for listening!
Have you started hiring employees or outsourcing some of your work?
Leave a comment below and let me know!
Download the Workbook
Episode 56 Connecting with Your Audience Through Story Telling [Sabine Kvenberg]One of the most effective things you can do to grab your audience's attention is to share a story. Stories make you and your brand more relatable and real. This is true for a personal...
Episode 55 How to Bring Free Traffic to Your Digital Products [Steve Wiideman]How nice would it be to bring free consistent traffic to your website? What would your business look like with that kind of online presence? Today, we are talking with Steve Wiideman (SEO...
Episode 54: From Student to Forbes 30 Under 30: How to Grow Your Business on Social Media [Xenia Muntean]
Episode 54 From Student to Forbes 30 Under 30: How to Grow Your Business on Social Media [Xenia Muntean]There's no hiding the fact that social media can be an excellent tool for connecting with your audience, creating brand awareness, and building a business. But it's...